3.24.2003

NEWS - Vacation!

Alright, now that the Official Warped Core War Whining Week is over, I will not likely be posting anything further on the subject. Feel free to come back here and send me an email when it's all over to tell me I was right though. If you do insist on continuing to watch all the up-to-the-minute news coverage, I suggest the Gulf War Drinking Game to take some of the edge off of it. Be warned though, you'll be drunk off your rocker after ten minutes of CNN. For those of you still worried about the outcome of this war (and I don't know who is), fear not, for with a national guardman who legally changed his name to Optimus Prime, we can't possible lose. If that doesn't convince you and you're still paranoid, mayhaps you should try an Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie for added security. In other news, I ordered all my computer parts over the weekend. Well, not all. But enough of them so that it will at least turn on and do stuff. No thanks to any PayPal donations, unfortunately. I will be on mental vacation the remainder of this week while my thoughts are preoccupied by visions of once again having a working computer gracing my place of residence. So posting may be kind of light this week. The following week I will be on physical vacation, spending time bonding with my new computer, so unless I get the cable internet hooked up in a hurry to my new system, there will be no posting at all next week. Since I'm too preoccupied to write anything substantial, I'll just have to leave you with a few new links today. Go check them out. Added a couple new weblogs to my list of "Blogs that don't suck" too. Although I have to say WilWheaton.net is really there more out of some inner sense of obligation, being a Trekkie, than out of any real enjoyment from the random musings of a washed up actor who has nothing better to do with his spare time when not attending trek conventions than writing in a weblog. It's not all bad, but I think his motive for creating the site was really an attempt to convince anyone who will listen that he doesn't suck. I liked his character in the show, at least. Anyways, until tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to break away from daydreaming long enough to come up with something interesting to put here then.