2.25.2003

NEWS- Music makes my head go round

I didn’t know it was possible to blow out headphone speakers. Perhaps I play my music too loud? Could be that I’ve had these headphones for a while and use them eight hours a day every day, so I’d suppose they have certainly exceeded their average life expectancy. Whatever the case, I have noticed that over the past week, as my headphones have been slowly passing away, my quality and quantity of work have deteriorated. And here I am today with a brand new set of headphones at only 10:30, and I’ve already completed and posted my Animal Crossing article, AND have more work done already than I have managed to accomplish in a full eight hours any day last week, and now I’m posting again today. Yessir, music is my lifeline. Perhaps it’s a side effect of watching too many movies, that my life feels as out of place without music as a movie without a soundtrack. Whatever the case, well, I’m back! Back in the saddle again…