2.21.2003

NEWS - Too busy for a clever title today

An unusually busy day at work today. Especially for a Friday. Oh well. Guess you half dozen people who visit my blog will have to wait until Monday for any substantial new content. You might notice some stat tracker rotation over the next couple of weeks. I decided against adding all 7 of them at once, since it looked sloppy and annoying, so I’m only going to test one or two at a time, and rotate out the ones I don’t like, and fill you in when I’m done tinkering with them and come to a conclusive decision on which one is best. EDIT: You'll notice my hit counter may be really low, but that's only counting the time since that particular stat tracker was on the site, not the total hits to date for the site proper. I know I don't get a lot of traffic, but I'm not that pathetic...