2.20.2003

NEWS - Site Re-update

Okay, I got a new stat tracker now via GigaStats, we'll see how/if this one actually works. I appreciate the unobtrusive button with the new service as opposed to the annoying banner, at least. I also got to looking at the color scheme for the site, seeing as I haven't bothered to change it from the blogger template default, and decided that it's really kinda boring. So look for some new colors in the coming weeks, or whenever I get around to it. I typically only really have time to either post or tinker with the code, and not often can I manage both in the same day. Unless someone wants to give me a computer so I can work on it over the weekends... EDIT: In my searching, I also found a handful of other free stat trackers that looked promising. So I decided what the hell, tomorrow I'm going to just add all of them. Then I'll monitor each of them over the next few weeks, decide which one I like best, throw out the rest, and then write up a little review on it. Why not. There's a chance that someone might possibly find it useful. Might be interesting to see how their results compare too.