2.18.2003

NEWS - SotD UPDATE

I just realized I've been neglecting to update my Site of the Day list. So to apologize, here's a quick rundown of the five new additions I added today. Don't know if I'll have time to post anything else substantial today though. Monty Python in LEGO: That's right, the entire Camelot musical number from the Holy Grail acted out identically to the movie, but with LEGO characters. They actually put this on the special edition DVD release of the movie too. Teddy Borg: This is what happens when a bunch of MIT students get bored and have spare computer parts laying around... Duct Tape Fashion: Buy the latest apparel made entirely out of duct tape! Schroedinger's Cat: A translated and modernized version of Schroedinger's "cat theory". A pretty intense read. The Principia Discordia: In case that last link was too much for you, here is the complete bible on the worship of the goddess of confusion. Enjoy!